10 Tips from our guests to our guests
Every year we ask our guests on board what you recommend to other future guests who wants to participate in a tour…..
- Practice, Practice, Practice
Start practicing in time to get the most out of your tour.
- Be physicaly fit
Try cycling the distances mentioned in the itinerary
- You can encounter some traffic
If possible do not completely avoid traffic while practicing
- Bring raingear
It can rain in Europe, yeah really
- The itinerary is the guideline
Expect diversions and other circumstances that will influence the tour
- Do not bring large suitcases
There is limited space in the cabin
- Bring a plug converter
Europe has different plugs
- Arrange internet if you really need it
If not try without it is very relaxing
- Bring a hairdryer if you need one
There is no hairdryer on board
- Just do it !
If you did not already book a tour.